FBINAA Charitable Foundation
2018 First Tactical Lodge Getaway Contest
Rules and Restrictions
1. To enter the contest:
ONLINE: Make an online donation of $20 or more on the Foundation website (www.fbinaafoundation.org) “Support The Foundation” page. For every $20 donated, you will automatically receive one entry into the contest (i.e. $20=1 entry, $40=2 entries, etc.).
BY MAIL: Download and complete the online form and send it with your check to the Foundation mailing address noted on the form and you will receive an
acknowledgement by email.
2. The winner will be chosen by random drawing at Quantico, VA on March 8, 2018.
The winner need not be present.
3. Members of the Foundation Board, the current FBINAA Executive Board, Staff and
their respective families are not eligible to win.
4. The winner will receive a three-day, three-night stay for six (6) at the First Tactical
Lodge. This is an all-expense paid trip, including airfare.
5. Reservations are required for the trip and must be scheduled in advance following the
requirements established by First Tactical.
6. The decision of the Foundation Board shall be final in all matters relating to this
7. This trip has been generously donated by First Tactical and Dan Costa. The winner is
responsible for all applicable taxes and fees.
8. The contest winner will receive detailed instructions from First Tactical.
PLEASE NOTE: (1) All Federal, state, or other tax liabilities (including income taxes) that arise from winning this trip or any other prize awarded in this fundraising event
will be the sole responsibility of the winner. (2) Contributions to this fundraising event may not be fully tax deductible, check with your tax professional.